Skip to main content


State Dept of Education: Certification Info

Click here to visit the State Dept. of Ed.'s Certification site.  Certification

Links to useful teacher sites. MORE

Please take a minute to view your current and past paychecks for any discrepancies.

Contact Paul Angelucci,  if you find any discrepancies.

Welcome to Core-CT


Tuition Reimbursement Form

Click here to access the new Tuition Reimbursement form (as of 9/19/2022). 

Once you have completed the form, please send it to Lillian Rivera-Hicks at

*Applications that are sent to any other email address will not be reviewed in a timely manner and may be overlooked.

**If you have not received a response on your application, make sure you have emailed it to the correct address.

Employee Assistance is There For You

The COVID-19 crisis has made maintaining a healthy work-life balance more challenging than ever. Working from home can feel very stressful, especially if you have children or older relatives to provide care for. The Employee Assistance Program is available to help 24/7/365. Deer Oaks EAP Services can be reached by phone at 1-866-EAP-2400, on the web at, or by email at

Your union officers are here to help as well:

     President Paul Angelucci    203-627-0710

     VP           Makenzi Hurtado       860-371-6382

     EUR        Bob Riccitelli          203-640-8147

     Treasurer Emily DelPiano         203-906-2863

Stay safe and be well, everybody.  And PLEASE don't hesitate to reach out!

The SVFT Reimbursement Form is for SVFT Business. Click here.

Please read pages 15 and 16 of the SVFT Constitution and By-Laws, if you have questions on our Reimbursement Policy.

Submit your reimbursement form to our Treasurer by email at or by mail at Emily DelPiano, 439 Main St, Wallingford CT 06492.


This form should be used when a member wants to be represented by their own attorney or when they do not want union representation, during any fact finding.
You always have the right to union representation. If you sign the form, you can always stop the meeting and ask for union representation.

Click here


The forms needed to enroll, apply, and withdraw from the SVFT Sick Bank can be found here.  You can also check to see if you are enrolled. 


Retirement Plan Information

Need information about your retirement plan?  Click the appropriate link below:

Connecticut State Employee Retirement

Connecticut Teacher Retirement Board